The Ethics and Compliance Program's foundation rests on the support of several committees and individuals both at the Corporate level and within the facilities.
- The Audit and Compliance Committee provides guidance to the Company regarding the direction of the Company's ethics and compliance and quality of care programs and receives regular reports regarding the status and welfare of the program.
- The Corporate Ethics and Compliance Steering Committee is comprised of senior management at the corporate level and is responsible for setting the direction of the ethics and compliance program, receiving reports regarding monitoring and auditing within the program and approving major expenditures.
- The Corporate Ethics and Compliance Policy Committee is comprised of management at the corporate level and 3 hospital Chief Executive Officers and is responsible for approving policies and procedures and related educational materials.
- Facility Ethics and Compliance Officers Each facility has an Ethics and Compliance Officer who is responsible for implementation of the ethics and compliance program in his or her facility.
- Facility Ethics and Compliance Committees
Each hospital and each patient account service center has a Facility Ethics and Compliance Committee (FECC). The FECC is responsible for overseeing implementation of the ethics and compliance program within its facility.
- Corporate Ethics and Compliance Officer
Alan R. Yuspeh serves as Senior Vice President and Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer.
- Responsible Executives Individuals within the corporate office have been identified as the subject matter experts in particular areas of compliance risk and named Responsible Executive for those areas of risk.